Pages

Search This Blog

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Yes I'm Back To This

I took a break from blogging for a couple of weeks to just... catch up with life. I started writing my own book (this be the second to successfully bypass fifteen pages, the first was a fiction story about how the seven wonders of the worlds are portals to alien worlds, I gave up once I found myself writing the word "phoenix"). It's about a Jew in France during the years of the purification (1340s) and I like the fact that the topic is highly avoided.

I don't think it's going to get published (or even finished); don't get your hopes up.

So I've come a long way from being a programmer, a nerd. I'm in the media team right now helping plan out Career Day (I get to produce videos... They [almost] treat me like one of their own, with the exception of the occassional cuss slang ever now and then), I'm getting some high hopes for a major event that might happen in my life; a major event I was thinking wouldn't happen all this time... But I'm not going to talk about that unless it actually happens; I'm not going to get MY hopes up to be letdown.

Life's doing fine. No I'm not killing myself in bed with a knife tonight. I think I'm fine rejoicing the good there is, and feeling good knowing that life isn't perfect, but if it was there'd be no fun in it at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment