Pages

Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

My Life... What Is The Meaning Of Life?

I've stopped programming; there's no need to force myself to do the things that I do not enjoy, I might as well enjoy the rest of my er... teenagehood before it turns into adulthood.

So anyway, my aunt's coming over, I've had some serious talks with my parents over the fact that the school isn't teaching me anything and that there should be some alternatives, and I've ran into some issues with spammers, stalkers, and generally annoying people. Just a typical, wonderful weekend in the life of me.

I'm going to end my night by just saying some of my thoughts recently on what we are and who we have become. If you don't like the ideas of phillosophies and intricate universalized thinking, I suggest you turn back... now.

Okay, so what are we? Well, deep down inside, we're all the same thing, we're all our father's little child, our mother's precious baby. No, I don't mean like sissy or hottie, yes that would mean baby, but I mean we were all a baby at one point, weren't we?

From being a baby, we slowly grew. We took in what the system had to teach us, and what our parents wanted to teach us that the system didn't. In Kindergarden we learned how to add and subtract, how to read and how to write the alphabet, and in First Grade they taught us how to add larger numbers, and how to start reading picture books.

Well, we've all (hopefully) came a long way from those days of stumbling on 4-letter words, and hopefully for the better. Now we read through novels and memos, we do large and vast thought processes and think nothing of it. Our minds of utterly evolved since the time of our birth.

What does life mean? Well, does life have one general meaning? I think we should consider the fact that life is all about what's important to different people, and since different people consider life to mean different things, then in that case the meaning of life is a personal thing, like what's our name or when were we born.

You determine what life means for you. You don't know quite what all that means until you lay in your deathbed, recalling upon all those thoughts you lived and experienced throughout those years of good and bad. But when you do, you know what was meaningful for you, who made you who you are, and ultimately, what lies out there for people.

Now I'm sorry if I didn't get you right; if I don't represent you properly. I'm just young, and I'm talking of my mind. I will progress significantly, in this day 2020 I will be a different person, and I will be closer to MY meaning of life.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! You've finally come to your realizations to stop doing what you don't enjoy doing. It's important to do what you enjoy; it's what makes you.. you. Now go ahead and live your life.

    ReplyDelete