Pages

Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

My Perception

I've spent a lot of time recently working on thinking about what I can do to make myself recognized for once in my life as someone significantly smart and influential, not just the "nerd" I've grown up and continue to be... If you've ever been in a situation like mine, and you probably haven't, you've heard advice from your parents to go out there or to just cope with it, as one Japanese proverb stated, "What's must be done must be done."

Up until now, I've been living life as just life, something to live, not really living for anything succesful or a noble goal, coming to think about it... I've wanted to be recognized for being a somebody, being someone who could do something other people can't... And in a way I can, although web programming isn't the answer maybe...

Perhaps I can pursue being who I am, watch the way this economy goes and watch the flow of the stock market, continuing my studies... Trying to stay ahead of the grade curve, trying to seek that one opportunity to be so more successful... It maybe in phillosophy, it may even be in programming, but whatever it is, it's coming...

I mentioned earlier that I would go out with a big bang, thus the codename of my "latest" project, Big Bang, a reinvention of the user login interfaces using better technology... Perhaps a lot of JQuery and AJAX may not be the answer to getting people to find a more advanced, useful technology than the ones we have today, but the new generations should be able to handle these devices if we can accomplish them right.

I'm not going to try to make anything big with the technology, I'm not going to try and get hosting or advertising, any of that stuff... I don't want to operate too much with money or any of that, so I'm probably going to sell it off to a small business, prefferably in an expanding economical area (I started watching Wall Street Journal recently; it's brought me a lot of dawning upon to this world)

Maybe if it seems well I'll try working on that late concept I once dubbed "Nerd Nation" but after this point, I think I feel almost at the point where I don't want to try programming anymore... I don't want to be a professional programmer; I shouldn't start acting like one... I might still experiment with the concept these languages can offer to me, but truth to be told, I think I want to pursue a career in the medical science field... perhaps oncology or virology.

Why do I not want to be a programmer? It's more than me being selfish about money and that stuff... But how far are we going to go to get the latest technology? How far will we go to get that experience of perfection that we've waited for? In Japan, they're experimenting with Plasma Rooms and Robotics, but ever new invention leads us close to corruption and extinction... We need to stay independent or else, when it malfunctions, and I don't know when... But if we need robots in our life, what do we do when those robots aren't there? I don't want to be thought of the guy that patented human extinction.

And even if it pays 4 times more, medical sciences are better in serving the community. If we can find a safer cure for cancer, if we can cure something, or at least if we can get closer to achieving that cure in the near future, than even if it exhausted someone's life, they can go to their grave knowing that they helped human society...

These are my thoughts. If they're too radical for you, well, this is what I want to accept the world as, this is what I want to think. Your business should be elsewhere... Maybe even your own blog.

One last thing... Don't take me as a technology hater. I embrace all the latest inventions, the latest novelties, and I wait eagerly for some good software or something worthawhile, and I sometimes dream of making them, but I just want to be somewhere where I KNOW I'm doing something good for people, even if those people never did anything good for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment