Pages

Search This Blog

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Welcome to Perceptosophy

What is Perceptophy?

Perceptophy is the personal blog of a young amateur programmer, phillosopher, and basically... intellectual person.

Why Perceptophy?

Well, it's a mixture of my perceptions and some of my phillosophies along with updates about what I'm doing... I just think that a name like Perceptophy describes the whole purpose of this best.

What if I don't like what's here?

Well, then that's your issue because I just post what I want to. There's plenty of other half decent blogs out there, and as to why you want to do this one, that's a matter of your own choosing.

What's the point of this again?

It's my personal perceptions, phillosophies, and doings. If that doesn't meet what you want or expect from a blog, I can assure you there are plenty of other "safe" alternatives.

So what do I do?

Watch what I do, observe, and make constructive comments.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment