Pages

Search This Blog

Saturday, January 9, 2010

A Place Where I Belong... A Place Away From Here

When it comes to fitting in, I always fade out... I've never exactly had the personality traits of a popular person, but then again I had a bad start... I've grown up being the "nerd" and in a way the outcast, and if I were to blame one exact factor, it would be my intelligence. I'm just above the point where I really need to fit in with stupidity...

As I sit on my bed, I sit there, recalling... Sometimes I think of... A better place. A place where I can actually properly fit in with a group... I've gotten closer to finding the people I want to associate with, but still... One can't dream for perfection right?

I guess a lot of people are just jealous of me, but still they don't deal with it right. First of all, they should be content with what they are and not covetous of those above them, but what justifies being a nuissance (asshole) and driving other people crazy just to prove they have some worth in this world?

These are my thoughts... Some good, some bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment