Pages

Search This Blog

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Respect My Privacy. Just Respect It

(It's kind of crude so like... take discretion)







Okay, I get the fact that half of you have no sense of maturity or realistic mental development, and that's a serious problem that someone else in your miserable life will have to deal with and I will have no participation upon... But that goes for some other time.






So what point do I want to make to you? (It gets a little um... duragatory after this point, read with discretion) RESPECT MY FUCKIN' PRIVACY. DON'T GO INVADIN' MY SPACE UNLESS YOU WANT THE SAME KIND OF DAMN SHIT BACK ON YOU.






How do you think I got to this point (well, fuck off, some bitch obviously invaded my privacy, DUH)?






I was going around at lunch, walking to the bathroom, when some people stop me. Old classmates. (Complications happened recently) They want to knowlike... if I like this girl or not (well if I never told you that means I don't want to fucking tell you yet) and so they start followin... STALKING me, asking.






Then I get this ache to go use the bathroom. I mean like in the behind. So can I just go into my stall of privacy and go use the restroom in peace?






(Okay, if you're straight, the answer is yes. You wouldn't like to be seen with THAT showing, would you?)






No. You get your little fucking minion and turn him into a real-life wanker by sticking that cock-fag under the bathroom door? That's not just disgusting beyond the grasp of imagination, well it is in fact, but it's just sick. Gay.






DON'T INVADE MY FUCKING PRIVACY. LET ME TAKE SHITS AND PISSES WITHOUT FUCKING STALKING ME. YOU ASSHOLES GET A LIFE AND STOP GOING UNDER BATHROOM DOORS. THAT'S A GODDAMN FEDERAL OFFENSE.






(Thank you)
 
 
This Article Also Available At: http://www.facebook.com/#/notes/jonathan-kent-matsumoto/respect-my-privacy/274293321374

No comments:

Post a Comment