Pages

Search This Blog

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Conclusions I've Drawn

Recently, I've been working on videos for the school Career Day advertisement "campaign." I've gotten some pretty good work out with Windows Movie Maker, and all in all, it's going good for me.

I've quit the idea of becoming successful of a project... Off a webpage. Maybe sometime in the future, I can orient a business and use a webpage, but web programming isn't where the money is... The industry DOES demand web programming, but with all the recent WYSIWYG and applications like blogging (see this) are so much simpler and considerably less expensive than paying your friend's hopeless nephew to go write a webpage for your business... Not to mention that they get done faster and you have more supervision and control over the website.

So in the end, I just decide to be who I am, to study, to improve my fundamentals, my foundations in all of my subjects and turn up in a higher point of life. The world of programming requires you to learn several languages over the course of your life, and in the end you lie there, a muddle that can mistaken code from one language to another... In the end, it would be considerably more simple to go into a field that didn't require you to learn alien, even if it is even more considerably ever-changing, like business for example.

I'm going to be aiming for an MBA, and maybe a minor in English, so that not just can I write memos, but maybe memoirs. I want to be someone, I want to be successful for once in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment